TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SUPPLY OF ADVERTISING RIGHTS
Last revise: 2021-03-12 Version 1.1
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS.
1. The Agreement
- This Agreement sets out the complete terms and conditions between Rush Gaming Ltd (together “Rush Gaming Ltd”, “our”, “we”, or “us” as applicable) and you in relation to your application to join the Rush Gaming Ltd Fan Media programme (and your membership of the Rush Gaming Ltd Fan Media programme if your application is deemed successful) to promote the “Rush Gaming Ltd’ Sites” through the creation of internet hyperlinks and other promotional links such as banners (the “Links”) from your website(s) (your “Site”) or via your promotional emails (which we have pre-approved).
- The “Rush Gaming Ltd’ Sites” currently include www.fansbet.com with its subdomain in the UK market being http://www.uk.fansbet.com/ and the subdomain in other territories being http://www.play.fansbet.com/ , including any application version of these sites and such other sites as we may add from time to time.
- Rush Gaming Ltd shall be entitled to exercise any of its rights or fulfil any of its obligations hereunder (including without limitation its payment obligations pursuant to Clause 6) through any company within the “Rush Gaming Ltd Group”. The “Rush Gaming Ltd Group” shall mean Rush Gaming Ltd’ ultimate holding company and all subsidiaries of such holding company.
- Rush Gaming Ltd reserves the right to periodically update, modify or amend this Agreement at any time. All such revisions, upon being posted on the Website shall take effect immediately. Where possible, notice of any material changes will be sent to the last email address provided by you to us in advance of such changes becoming effective but it is ultimately your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly and we reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time. Your continued participation in our Fan Media programme after we have posted the changes will constitute binding acceptance of such changes. We recommend that you print out or otherwise save a copy of this Agreement. The date first written above shall reflect the date upon which this Agreement was last updated.
- You may not apply to or participate in our Fan Media programme if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with us, or are otherwise precluded from participating in our Fan Media programme under the laws of the country in which you are resident.
- Argyll Entertainment, the licence holder for www.uk.fansbet.com is not responsible for the Fan Media programme or this agreement and is only responsible for the operation of the Website within the UK. If the Website is accessed from outside of the UK, users will be directed to www.play.fansbet.com operated by Rush Gaming Ltd under the Malta Gaming Authority licence.
- By filling in the application form and ticking the check box to accepting our terms and conditions you are requesting membership to our Fan Media programme and you are indicating that you understand and accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The application form will form an integral part of this Agreement.
- We will in our sole discretion determine whether or not your application has been successful. Our decision is final and is not open to appeal. Unsuitable websites include, but are not limited to, those that:
- Infringe trademark rights of the Company, its Clients or any third parties or otherwise violates the rights of any third party;
- Contain sexually explicit materials;
- Contain hate/violent/offensive content;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Promote illegal activities or otherwise violate any applicable laws, including those targeting spyware, adware or SPAM;
- Violate any Intellectual Property Rights, including, without limitation, scraping text or images from the Website; and/or
- Otherwise are considered by Rush Gaming Ltd to be offensive or inappropriate.
- We will notify you by email if your application has been successful with instructions as to what you must do to include the Links on your Site.
4. Licence to use the Marks and Images
- We hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence, solely during the term of this Agreement, to use such Rush Gaming Ltd intellectual property, including without limitation any logo, trade mark, trade name, design or other similar identifying material owned by or licensed to Rush Gaming Ltd or a member of its Group (the “Marks”) as we make available to you via our Fan Media programme solely in connection with the display of the Links on your Site or in connection with email promotions including the Marks which we approve in advance.
- This licence cannot be sub-licensed, assigned or otherwise transferred by you without Rush Gaming Ltd’ prior written consent. Your right to use the Marks is limited to and arises only out of this licence to use the Links. You undertake not to modify, adapt, translate the Marks or prepare similar works to the Marks.
- This licence will be terminated automatically upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- You undertake to provide all reasonable cooperation with us in protecting the Marks against third party infringement or any other attack.
- You may not reproduce, publish, display, license images provided by Rush Gaming without the express written permission of Rush Gaming
- You expressly agree to use the provided images/marketing material only in relation to the purpose of this agreement. When the agreement is terminated you must destroy any and all images/marketing material provided by Rush Gaming
5. Fan Media Obligations
- Throughout the term of this Agreement, you shall:
- use its best endeavours to actively and effectively advertise, market and promote the Rush Gaming Ltd’ Sites in order to maximize the financial benefit to both Rush Gaming Ltd, the Rush Gaming Ltd’ Sites and You. You shall only engage in advertising, marketing and promotional efforts which do not violate any law and which reflect positively upon the business reputation of Rush Gaming Ltd or the Rush Gaming Ltd’ Sites.
- prominently incorporate and continually display the most up-to-date Links provided to you by Rush Gaming Ltd on your Site and you shall not alter the form, location or operation of the Links without Rush Gaming Ltd’ prior written consent;
- provide Rush Gaming Ltd at no cost with all data and information (including for example passwords) to enable us to monitor your Site to ensure you are complying with this Agreement;
- maintain your Site in an appropriate manner and contact us if you are materially changing design or layout or adding material that you should know, acting reasonably, may influence our opinion as to whether or not you are a suitable Fan Media partner;
- not place any Links on pages of your Site aimed at persons under the age of 18 years or otherwise target, whether directly or indirectly, such persons for gambling-related services;
- limit all online marketing activity to the following approved methods: Online Advertising including Industry Relevant Expertise, Fan Clubs, Web Blogs, Video Blogs, Niche Websites, Opt-in Email Marketing Campaigns (subject to your having the requisite consent to send such marketing communications), and Social Media marketing. You must request permission prior to implementing any method outside of the foregoing. This Agreement sets out the sole and exclusive means by which you may advertise, promote and market our Sites;
- make it clear in any communication by you to potential customers that the communication is made without the knowledge or involvement of Rush Gaming Ltd and that any complaint that the recipient may wish to make should be addressed to you and not Rush Gaming Ltd;
- upon our request, immediately remove any marketing activity promoting Rush Gaming Ltd or the Rush Gaming Ltd’ Sites on your Site or on other advertising channels within your control; and
- comply with all reasonable instructions of Rush Gaming Ltd in relation to this Agreement.
- Throughout the term of this Agreement, you shall not:
- place the Links on websites other than your Site as specified in your application form or disclosure without Rush Gaming Ltd’ prior written consent;
- offer any special benefits or other incentives (including for example any payment) to any person for using the Links on your Site to access the Rush Gaming Ltd’ Sites;
- read, intercept, copy, record, redirect, interpret, or otherwise interfere with, or fill in the contents of, any electronic form or other materials submitted to us by any third party;
- modify any of the Links other than in accordance with this Agreement;
- engage in transactions of any kind on the Rush Gaming Ltd’ Sites on behalf of any third party;
- authorise, assist, or encourage any other person to engage in transactions of any kind on the Rush Gaming Ltd’ Sites other than in accordance with this Agreement;
- take any action that could cause any third party (end users or otherwise) confusion as to our relationship with you, or as to the site on which any functions or transactions are occurring;
- other than providing the Links on your Site in accordance with this Agreement, post or serve any advertisements or promotional content promoting the Rush Gaming Ltd’ Sites;
- artificially increase (or attempt to so do) monies payable to you by Rush Gaming Ltd;
- attempt to intercept, redirect or otherwise interfere with (including, without limitation, via user-installed software) traffic from or on any website that participates in our Fan Media programme;
- solicit non-member Fan Media (termed “sub-Fan Media”) to distribute offers and claim commission on such activities. You are prohibited from starting a sub-Fan Media network using Rush Gaming Ltd offers and media assets without our express written consent in advance;
- purchase, bid for, register or otherwise acquire keywords, adwords, search terms or other identifiers for use in any search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service or other search or referral service which are identical or similar to any of Rush Gaming Ltd’ (or a member of its Group’s) intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered), brand names, domain names, graphics and designs using by Rush Gaming Ltd in connection with the Rush Gaming Ltd Sites. However, this does not extend to the use of metatag keywords on your site which are identical or similar to any of Rush Gaming Ltd’ trade marks or trade names including the term “Rush Gaming Ltd”; or
- directly or indirectly refer visitors from your Site or any other persons who you suspect (or ought to suspect) are likely to abuse promotions or services available on the Rush Gaming Ltd’ Sites.
- If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached any of the provisions of this Clause, we may (without limiting any other rights or remedies available to us) withhold any monies otherwise payable to you under this Agreement and/or terminate this Agreement.
- Neither you nor your direct relatives nor any connected party on your behalf (whether a director, contractor, partner, agent, employee or otherwise) are eligible to become a customer (as defined in Clause 5 below) of any Rush Gaming Ltd’ Sites.
- Only one Fan Media account is permitted per Fan Media partner. Rush Gaming Ltd reserves the right to close down any duplicate accounts and to cancel any amounts otherwise due under such accounts.
- Rush Gaming Ltd shall have the right to examine your books, records, systems and other materials and information relating to this Agreement and the services provided hereunder for the purposes of ascertaining your compliance or otherwise with the terms hereof. For that purpose you hereby grant to Rush Gaming Ltd and its professional advisers a right of access to your premises, systems and information on the giving of reasonable notice during normal business hours. Rush Gaming Ltd and its professional advisers shall have the right to take copies of any records it reasonably requires and you shall provide all necessary cooperation free of charge.
- You will not market or promote any Rush Gaming site within or to persons from any Restricted Territories; or be involved in any traffic coming from any Restricted Territories; or allow, assist or encourage circumvention of any restriction put in place by Rush Gaming Ltd and/or any Site in connection with Restricted Territories. We reserve the right to amend the list of Restricted Territories from time to time. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached this Clause, we may (without limiting any other rights or remedies available to us) withhold any monies otherwise payable to you under this Agreement and/or terminate this Agreement.
6. Rush Gaming Ltd’ Obligations
- Rush Gaming Ltd will provide you with the Links in various formats (e.g. flash, animated gif and text formats). At our sole discretion, the Links may include a bespoke Fan Media ID which may be modified by us from time to time. An Fan Media ID may be created during a particular campaign in which case a redirect will be put into place via the Link.
- Subject to your complying with all of the terms of this Agreement, Rush Gaming Ltd shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that whenever a Customer links to a Rush Gaming Ltd’ Site through the Links and subsequently places a bet with a Rush Gaming Ltd’ Site, the relevant customer is identified as originating from your Site. However, Rush Gaming Ltd shall not be liable to you in any way if Rush Gaming Ltd is unable to identify a Customer as originating from your Site. You should note in particular that if you do not comply with the requirement to obtain consent to tracking, or where an end user refuses to grant such consent, or where you fail to comply with any other applicable laws including in relation to data privacy and security, we shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of the actions of that end user or Customer.
- Where you provide Rush Gaming Ltd with personal data, Rush Gaming Ltd will comply with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other data protection regulations.
7. Commission Structures, Money Laundering and Identity Verification
a. In this Clause 7 the following words shall have the following meanings:
“Customers” shall mean visitors from your Site who enter an Rush Gaming Ltd Site via the Links and who validly register (to include the provision of a valid email address and such other information as Rush Gaming Ltd’ Sites may require) and open an account with an Rush Gaming Ltd’ Site and where such visitor complies with the terms and conditions of the Rush Gaming Ltd Site, deposits funds into their account within 3 months of registering their account and places a bet with an Rush Gaming Ltd’ Site or any of its partners on the particular product or service the subject of our agreement with you (for example, if our agreement with you relates to sports betting, only bets placed on sports betting will be counted, and not stakes wagered on games etc.). For the avoidance of doubt, the definition of “Customer” shall exclude:
- (i) any end user that is at that time an existing or previous customer of any Rush Gaming Ltd’ Site or any other company within the Rush Gaming Ltd Group; and
- (ii) any end user, that either fails to deposit funds into their account within 3 months of registration or having become a Customer, fails to place a bet or wager in any 180-day period, has their account suspended or closed by us or initiates a self-exclusion period.
Any Fan Media tags that may have been allocated to any end user in either (i) or (ii) as referenced above shall be removed and the relevant Rush Gaming Ltd Partner Site(s) shall no longer have any liability or obligation to you in respect of such end user.
- The Fan Media Partner shall be paid in line with the Agreement attached to these terms, which for the benefit of doubt is listed under “fees and payments”. The payment is a Cost Per Acquisition and valid for every qualifying customer as designated in in Clause 7.1.
- The Cost Per Acquisition (“CPA”) is a fixed fee and is not subject to change.
- These terms also govern “fixed term agreements” whereby the payment and obligations will be for a joint term and amount as proposed by Rush Gaming ltd and agreed by both parties.
- The Charity or Fan Cause which you have chosen will be paid a “Net Profit” share percentage of 50% from your tagged customers and this will be made after every quarter (four quarters in a year) if over and above GBP£/€500.00, or currency equivalent.
The Net Profit is defined as:
Total Bets – Total Winnings – Paid Bonuses – CPA/Fixed Payments – Taxes – Jackpot Contributions & Chargebacks – 40% *Admin Fee
(*admin fee covers OPEX, personnel costs, casino fees, payment provider fees & other admin costs)
- Rush Gaming Ltd has the right to terminate this Agreement and remove such Fan Media partners, who do not deliver at least one new Customer in a given calendar month. We will notify you by email where such a reduction or termination will occur. Accounts that are inactive for a longer period (e.g. where you have failed to deliver at least one new Customer in the last six months) may also incur an administrative fee but no such administrative fee will be deducted from your account prior to our having made reasonable efforts to contact you via the contact details last provided by you to Rush Gaming Ltd. The administrative fee will be applied against the payments (including future payments) that would otherwise be payable to you. If you have any queries regarding inactive accounts, please contact us for further information.
- Rush Gaming Ltd shall provide you with statements accessible via your Fan Media account detailing the number of Customers and the CPA generated from those Customers, if any, which have accrued to you over the course of the previous calendar month.
- You agree that Rush Gaming Ltd will raise sales invoices for the transactions covered by this Agreement on your behalf until this Agreement terminates
- You will notify Rush Gaming Ltd immediately if any of the details you registered with have changed, this includes VAT number, company/representative details or if the business is sold.
- We shall make reasonable efforts to make any payments due to you in a timely fashion. However, we shall not be liable for occasional delays or delays outside of our control. Where you become aware of any overdue payments due to you, please contact us immediately and we will seek to resolve the matter as soon as possible.
- We shall use reasonable endeavours to make payments due to you using the payment details provided to us. However, in certain circumstances we may be unable to make payments to you for reasons outside of our control (for example where the bank account details provided are inaccurate or incomplete). Where this occurs, we shall make reasonable efforts for a period of up to six (6) months to contact you via the contact details last provided by you to Rush Gaming Ltd to obtain alternative payment details. If we are still not in a position to make the payments after this period, we may close or suspend your account without further notice and you shall be deemed to have forfeited any entitlement to payment.
- If an error is made in the calculation of your payments, Rush Gaming Ltd reserves the right to correct such calculation at any time and to reclaim from you any overpayment made by Rush Gaming Ltd to you (including, without limitation, by way of reducing future payments which might otherwise be due to you from us from time to time).
- It is the policy of Rush Gaming Ltd to actively prevent, to the extent within its control, money-laundering and any activities that facilitate money-laundering or funding of terrorist or criminal activities. We reserve the right to use third party verification services to authenticate your account information and identity, and to conduct any necessary checks relating to potential fraud or to ensure compliance with our anti-money laundering protocols and obligations, and you expressly acknowledge and agree that we may confirm the accuracy of any information you submit against government-issued ID.
- Rush Gaming Ltd may engage the services of a third party (currently “Cellxpert”) to provide both the Fan Media platform and system maintenance. We have service levels in place and expect these to be upheld but ultimately we do not have total control over these services and therefore cannot be held responsible for any failures arising from such third party services. You shall cooperate with us, and to the extent necessary our third party service providers, to give effect to the terms and spirit of this Agreement.
- For all amounts payable by Rush Gaming Ltd under or in connection with this Agreement, we may at our discretion determine which entity/entities within the Group shall make payments and in what proportion.
- Rush Gaming Ltd makes every effort to ensure that no errors are made in the calculation of amounts due to Fan Media partners. However, human, systems’ and/or third party error may occasionally result in errors. Rush Gaming Ltd reserves the right to correct any obvious errors and to void any payments (to include the right to be reimbursed where payments have been made in error) where such have occurred.
- In the case of any blatant errors in payments made (including for example where the payment made is materially different to previous or comparable payments/periods and/or the payment is clearly incorrect, depending on all of the circumstances), the amount paid will be rebalanced at the appropriate rate. Should you be credited in error, it is your responsibility, and you undertake, to notify Rush Gaming Ltd of the error without delay. You hereby undertake to provide your full cooperation to Rush Gaming Ltd to correct any such errors, including by way of the return of any over-payments. Rush Gaming Ltd may set off any payment obligation due to us from you against any future payment obligation owed by us to you under this Agreement.
9. Fraud, Responsible Gambling, Protection of Minors and the Prevention of Crime
- Rush Gaming Ltd reserves the right to seek criminal or other sanctions against you if we suspect you have engaged in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts and we will disclose such information to the relevant authorities or other relevant third parties as may be necessary in this regard. Fraudulent acts include acts by you which are made in bad faith and/or acts which are intended to defraud Rush Gaming Ltd or a member of its Group.
- Rush Gaming Ltd aims to ensure that betting is a fun and entertaining experience, whilst at the same time taking our responsibilities very seriously. To this end, we strive to:
- ensure that gambling is conducted in a verifiably fair and open fashion in order to protect customers;
- ensure that, to the greatest extent possible, children and other vulnerable persons are protected;
- prevent gambling being or becoming a source of crime or disorder.
- You undertake not to knowingly or negligently, through any act or omission, conflict in any way, or cause Rush Gaming Ltd or any Rush Gaming Ltd’ Site to be in conflict in any way, with any of the objectives set out in this Agreement.
- Each party to this Agreement represents and warrants to the other that it has, and will retain throughout the Term all right, title and authority to enter into this Agreement, to grant to the other party the rights and licences granted in this Agreement and to perform all of its obligations under this Agreement.
- You are solely responsible for the operation and content of your Site and you represent, warrant and undertake that your Site shall contain no material which is defamatory, sexually explicit, unlawful, harmful, threatening, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or discriminatory, violent, politically sensitive or otherwise controversial or in breach of our rights or any third party rights and shall not link to any such material. We shall not be liable for any claims by third parties relating to your Site or any of the products or services associated therewith and you will fully indemnify us in respect of any losses we or any member of our Group suffers (directly or indirectly) in connection with any such claims.
- In accordance with the terms of the licence conditions of the UK Gambling Commission (the “Commission”) and the Malta Gaming Authority (“MGA”), Rush Gaming Ltd is required to ensure that third parties shall, and therefore you undertake: (a) to conduct yourself in so far as you carry out any activities on behalf of Rush Gaming Ltd or any Rush Gaming Ltd’ Site as if you were bound by the same licence conditions and subject to the same codes of practice as Rush Gaming Ltd and each Rush Gaming Ltd’ Site, including but not limited to assisting Rush Gaming Ltd in the display of such information and the provision of such links (for example a link to the Commissions or MGA’s website) as may be required by the Commission or MGA; (b) to comply with any technical standards for remote gambling systems as may be set by the Commission or MGA; (c) to provide such information to Rush Gaming Ltd as it may reasonably require in order to enable Rush Gaming Ltd to comply with its information reporting and other obligations to the Commission and MGA; and (d) not to encourage players to play longer or wager more than the player might otherwise do. Rush Gaming Ltd may immediately terminate this Agreement if, in Rush Gaming Ltd’ sole reasonable opinion, you are in breach of this Clause or have otherwise acted in a manner which is inconsistent with the Commission’s and MGA’s licensing objectives.
- The Rush Gaming Ltd Sites and the Links are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind. and all warranties including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, fitness for any particular purpose, and of completeness or accuracy of content are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither Rush Gaming Ltd nor any of its licensors gives any warranty that the supply of material and content on, or links to or from, the Rush Gaming Ltd’ Sites and/or the Links will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free or that they are free of viruses or bugs.
12. Indemnity and Liability
- You shall indemnify Rush Gaming Ltd on demand and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, demands, claims, damages, costs, expenses (including, but not limited to, consequential losses and loss of profit, reasonable legal costs and expenses and VAT thereon if applicable) and liabilities suffered or incurred, directly or indirectly, by Rush Gaming Ltd, and Rush Gaming Ltd’ Site or any member of our Group in consequence of any breach, non-performance or non-observance by you of any of your obligations or warranties under this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement limits or excludes either party’s liability for death or personal injury or for breach of any of the indemnities under this Agreement, for which liability shall not be limited.
- We shall not be liable to you in contract, tort, or otherwise (including liability for negligence) for loss whether direct or indirect of business, revenue or profits, anticipated savings or wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any indirect or consequential loss whatever.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer because of any act of God; power failure; trade or labour dispute; act, failure or omission of any government or authority; obstruction or failure of telecommunication services or networks; or any other act, omission, delay or failure caused by a third party or otherwise outside of our control.
- The liability of Rush Gaming Ltd shall not, in any event, exceed the sum of the total monies paid by Rush Gaming Ltd to you over the 12 month period preceding the date on which any liability accrued.
- In no event shall we be responsible for any claim or dispute between you and any user of your Site.
- This Agreement shall commence on the date that Rush Gaming Ltd notifies you that your application to join the Rush Gaming Ltd Fan Media programme has been successful and shall continue until terminated in accordance with this Clause 12.
- Rush Gaming Ltd may immediately suspend or terminate this Agreement upon notice to you where you materially breach any term of this Agreement and fail to remedy the breach (if remediable) within the time period specified by Rush Gaming Ltd to remedy same
- Rush Gaming Ltd may suspend or terminate this Agreement at its discretion immediately upon notice if it considers that you are for any reason unsuitable to be a Fan Media Partner. Rush Gaming Ltd shall not be required to disclose its reasoning in connection with any such suspension or termination. Where Rush Gaming Ltd discloses its reasons for such suspension or termination, it may withhold and/or terminate any payments that otherwise may have been due to you.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement on delivery of seven (7) days’ prior written notice to the other party.
- Termination of this Agreement shall not prejudice any rights of any party which may have arisen on or before the date of termination.
- Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, you shall remove all of the Links and any other Marks or content owned, developed, licensed or created by Rush Gaming Ltd and/or provided to you by Rush Gaming Ltd in connection with this Agreement from your Site and all rights and licences granted to you in this Agreement shall immediately terminate.
- This Agreement (including your application form) contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter.
- You shall not assign or sub-contract any of your rights and/or obligations under this Agreement without Rush Gaming Ltd’ prior written consent.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be void or unenforceable in whole or part, the impugned provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed to be deleted from this Agreement and the remaining provisions (including the remainder of the affected provision) shall continue to be valid and applicable.
- Any notice given or made under this Agreement to Rush Gaming Ltd shall be by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Rush Gaming Ltd shall send you any notices given or made under this Agreement to the email address supplied on your application form or such other email address as notified by you to Rush Gaming Ltd.
- During the term of this Agreement, you may be entrusted with confidential information relating to the business, operations, or underlying technology of Rush Gaming Ltd and/or the Rush Gaming Ltd Fan Media programme. You agree to avoid disclosure or unauthorised use of the confidential information to third persons or outside parties unless you have Rush Gaming Ltd’ prior written consent. You shall use such confidential information only for purposes necessary to further the purposes of this Agreement. Your obligations with regard to confidential information shall survive termination of this Agreement and you shall fully indemnify us for any losses we or any member of our Group suffers (directly or indirectly) in connection with your breach of this Clause.
- The validity of this Agreement, its construction, interpretation, and enforcement, and the rights of the Parties here to will be determined in accordance with the laws of Malta. The products and services offered on Fansbet.com are licensed under the gaming licenses of Argyll Entertainment AG and Rush Gaming Ltd which Operate under the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority respectively.
If you have any questions, contact: email@example.com