Rush Gaming Limited (hereinafter also referred to as “the Operator”, “the Data Controller” “Our” or “We”) highly values and respects the privacy of not only all their Players but also online visitors and implements requirements of the GDPR.
- i. “GDPR” – the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as amended, replaced or superseded and in force from time to time and as transposed into member-state legislation;
- ii. “Personal Data” – any information which relates to an identified or identifiable Player;
- iii. “Processing” – Any operation or set of operations which is performed by the Operator upon the Personal Data of the Users of the Website, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction;
- iv. “Services” – the Operator’s online gaming services available at the Website;
- v. “User” or “Player” – Any internet user who accesses and uses the Website and the Operator’s Services;
- vi. “User Account” – An account provided to the Player by the Company upon registration;
- vii. “Website” – the websites referred to within the Operator’s Terms and Conditions.
PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROCESSING
We fully respect your fundamental rights and render protection of your privacy Our priority. In this context, when processing your Personal Data, we follow the following basic principles:
- i. We submit your Personal Data only to legitimate processing, and we maintain full transparency vis-à-vis the way we handle your Personal Data;
- ii. We process your Personal Data only to the extent that it is appropriate and relevant to the above purposes, while limiting the processing to the measure necessary for these purposes;
- iii. We collect and process your data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes as outlined in this policy, and we do not process it further in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- iv. We process your Personal Data in a way that guarantees its security by using appropriate technical or organisational measures;
- v. We keep your Personal Data in a form that allows you to identify yourself only for the time required for the above processing purposes;
- vi. We make reasonable efforts with your own assistance to ensure that your processed data is accurate and, where necessary, updated with regard to the purposes of the processing, taking all reasonable steps to immediately delete or correct it in case of inaccuracy;
- vii. We do not intend to further process your Personal Data for purposes other than the ones for which they are collected;
- viii. We inform you that there is no obligation to provide your Personal Data and that there are no possible consequences from the choice not to provide it. Furthermore, we inform you that your Personal Data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling;
- ix. Without prejudice to what is stated in this policy, we do not disclose and transmit your Personal Data to third parties without your consent, unless permitted by law or by our contractual agreement with you.
WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data allows the Operator to identify the Player. When you register on the Website, you are requested to submit your personal information (your name, date of birth, email address etc.), and when you choose to make a deposit or withdrawal you are requested to register your financial details (account and debit or credit card details). We may request additional documentation such as, but not limited to, copy of your ID, passport, driving license, credit card and proof of address in order to verify your identity. From a certain size of transaction, for the Operator is it also compulsory to obtain a confirmation of your source of funds.
By logging in to the gaming site, our Website, the Player and visitors give us the consent to collect and store the information on your location. This is necessary in order to make sure that you are not playing in a restricted country, where it is legally prohibited or requires a local license for gaming.
We only process your Personal Data when we have a legal basis to do so. The processing can either be created from your consent, by fulfilment of a contract between the Operator and the Player and or visitors, on complying with our legal obligation or on fulfilling our legitimate interest. If you refuse to provide your Personal Data to us, we may be unable to provide you the service or parts of it.
We acquire your consent for certain processing activities during the registration process, where you actively agree to the processing by ticking a box. The completion of a contract requires, for example, that we process your account and debit or credit card details when you register as a real money player or choose to make a deposit or a withdrawal.
In certain cases, we process your personal data to achieve our legitimate interests. These consist of protecting us and any other users of the Website against fraud which includes use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent or criminal activity (together with any chargeback or other reversal of a payment). To realize said interest, we may verify your details against and share Personal Data with other online gaming sites, bank institutions, credit card companies and other fraud prevention agencies, and with any relevant competent authorities. We also have a legitimate interest to preserve and improve customer relations and our service, and to allow for efficient marketing. To accomplish said interest, we possibly will use your personal data to communicate with you, to keep you informed about the changes in the Website, and, if not otherwise requested by you, to refer you to promotional offers regarding gaming on the Website. We might also process your personal data for statistical purposes or to conduct research.
We can also process your personal data to observe with our legal obligations. For example, anti-money laundering legislation requires all financial institutions to gather and record personal data to confirm a player’s identity and to report any transactions found suspicious. We may also process your personal data to support and promote Responsible Gaming as well as prevent gambling-related damage and addiction and underage gambling.
For any clarification or request to access, rectify, modify or oppose any procedure used in the transfer of the Player Data, the player may contact the Operator’s Customer Support.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
The request for Player registration and account creation at the Operator’s website means there is an expressed consent from the Player to authorize the handling of their personal data by Rush Gaming Ltd., as stated by our Terms and Conditions.
We collect your Personal Data largely from the registration form however data is also collected for further verification of your identity, and during your use of the website, such as but not limited to IP address, end user device data, general communication data, and browsing data. Your financial data is collected through a secure server (SSL) for your registration as a real money player. Additional documentation if necessary, will be uploaded through your player’s account.
To prevent any fraudulent or criminal activity, we may collect the player’s financial data from other online gaming sites, bank institutions, credit card companies and other fraud prevention agencies.
We may also gather records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal Data necessary for the navigation and use of our Website and the Services is collected and processed by the Operator in order to fulfil Our obligations pursuant to the Terms and Conditions entered into by Users as well as to fulfil our legal obligations, for the following non-exhaustive purposes:
- To process the registration, set up and to maintain User Accounts (including age verification and other anti-money laundering checks);
- Administration and development of the Website and the Services, including operating your financial transactions;
- Communicating with Players in the framework of the execution of Our Services and for the resolution of any complaints;
- Enhancement of user experience, including the provision of personalised Services and improvement of the Website and the Services;
- Extrajudicial or judicial use for the protection of our lawful rights and interests.
We may process Personal Data only with your lawful consent for the following purposes:
- For the purposes of promotional communication, marketing and advertising of Our Services or third party services via SMS, telephone, e-mail, internet, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- For personified market research and/or analysis purposes to better understand your needs, preferences, interests, experiences and/or habits as a consumer.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in writing to Our contact details mentioned in this Policy. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment of your data prior to its revocation. Your consent is also revoked in the same manner as provided.
Ordinarily, your personal data is kept for, as a minimum, the duration of our relationship, and as required by the licensing authority, and all transaction records are preserved up to a maximum of 10 years.
The Operator may retain your Personal Data after the expiration of their relevant processing purposes in the following limited cases:
- In case that there is a legal obligation under a relevant statutory provision;
- In case of any claims against the Operator, for as long as necessary to defend our rights and legitimate interests before any competent court and any other public authority;
- For research or statistical purposes of for the proper organization and operation of our business provided that anonymity or pseudonymization of your data takes place.
After the period of retention, provided that retention is no longer required, your Personal Data is erased from our databases and systems in accordance with our data protection policies.
For more information about data retention terms in relation to specific Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
As a general rule, no Personal Data will be sold, given or shared with any person or corporation other than with the Marketing partner entitled to said Personal Data, and associated services needed for processing of the gaming transactions, such as the player helpdesk and payment service providers of your choice.
To foil fraudulent activity, we may share Personal Data with other online gaming sites, bank institutions, credit card companies and other fraud prevention agencies, specialised partners for research purposes, and whenever we have a legal obligation to do so, we will share your personal data with the relevant authorities.
We share your Personal Data, including your financial data, with Rush Partners Ltd, a company registered in the UK and which is an affiliate of Rush Gaming Limited, which will process your Personal Data to deliver you the promotions and to comply with legal obligations. To find out more about the processing carried out by Rush Partners Ltd please contact Customer Support at email@example.com.
We may also share your Personal Data with other third parties in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all our shares and/or assets or other corporate change.
Your personal information is shared with our Sister Site(s) for brand linkage purposes to fulfil licence obligations with all sites under the Rush Gaming licence issued by the Malta Gaming Authority with licence number MGA/B2C/701/201
Some of the parties we share your personal data with could be located outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. Whenever we transfer your personal data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, we do so in agreement with the applicable legislation. As a requirement of our licence in Malta, we store gaming data with a replication server located in Malta. We use suitable precautions to guarantee that an adequate level of data protection is maintained.
The processing of your Personal Data by our data processors mentioned herein is executed under an agreement with the Operator compelling such data processors to the same level of data protection provided by this policy.
If We are required by a court or other administrative or regulatory authority, pursuant to an investigation relating to unlawful activities such as money laundering and/or other cases that we are legally bound to do so, the Operator may transfer your Personal Data to such courts and/or authorities to the extent specified by law.
The Operator respects the legal principles on a national and European standard in terms of the general rules of privacy and/or protection of personal data collected and its handling, based on the Player’s consent and the context of the contractual bond solely related to the game.
As such, only authorized personnel are authorized to access the Player’s Data, as part of their daily duties, and are prohibited from using or disclosing confidential information outside the scope of their job responsibilities.
The Operator will make the best efforts to uphold strict security measures on the Website and its associated sites, so that no unauthorized usage, loss and/or modification of data can be made to Player and User Account Data.
Financial data like credit or debit card data will not be stored in the Website, and all credit and debit card transactions are stored for the objective of processing the payments by a certified payment service provider of your choice.
The User Account can only be accessed with a unique user name and password. The password will be stored in the Website only in encrypted form.
If you require any further information, please contact us through our customer support.
Cookies are small files of Data which are kept on your computer. On your first visit to the Website a piece of Personal Data called a cookie will be sent to your browser to track your navigation patterns. If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the Operator’s website, you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or changing your browser’s privacy settings to block them (the process you follow will differ from browser to browser). However, deleting cookies or disabling future cookies will mean that the Player may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
OTHER LINKED WEBSITES
YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data, to direct marketing, and you may opt out of such proceedings.
If the processing of your personal data is built on a legitimate interest for the Operator or a third party, you have the right to object to the processing on grounds concerning your specific situation. However, when using your right to object, you are obliged to state the specific situation based on which you are objecting to the data processing and this must be explicitly provided for by law.
In objecting to the processing of your data, the Operator has the right to close your User Account. We will store your data for a period as mandated by the applicable legislation and the relevant authorities.
Furthermore you have the right to:
- Request for the erasure of your Personal Data;
- Request for the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data in cases explicitly provided for by law;
- Request for the rectification of any inaccuracies or any missing Personal Data relating to you;
- Request for access to your Personal Data and information related to its processing and obtain a copy thereof;
- Request for the portability of your Personal Data to another controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data in cases explicitly provided for by law;
- Object to a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which has impact on you or significantly affects you.
You can use your right to request and/or object to the processing by submitting the request form through your User Account or addressing the request in writing to our Customer Support.
You can find the request form under this link.
If your request does not meet the requirements of applicable law, the Operator reserves the right reject your request, and/or impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communicating or executing the requested action.
YOUR OTHER RIGHTS
You always have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to obtain information of the personal data acquired for processing, and a right to obtain a copy of said data. You also are entitled to have any such personal data that is inaccurate, outdated, redundant or divergent to the purposes of data processing corrected or erased.You also have the right to ask the Operator to restrict the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to obtain the personal data relating to you, which you have provided to us, in a machine-readable format, and the right to transmit the data to another controller. You can print your data by logging into your User Account from your profile page.
For any other questions regarding your rights, please contact our Customer Support.
If there is any suspicion that the Operator does not follow the applicable data protection regulations, you may rightfully lodge a complaint with the Malta Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner or with any other competent data protection authority.
You can easily withdraw your consent and alter the channels used for promotional messages at any time through your Profile Settings.
This Policy can be periodically altered by the Operator, so please review it frequently.
The Data Controller’s contact details:
Rush Gaming Limited (company no. C80159)
Level G (Office 1/5811)
Quantum House 75
Abate Rigord Street
Ta’Xbiex, XBX 1120, Malta
The Data Protection Officer may be contacted through through the relevant support email address.
Any notice, demand, request or other communication which you address to the Operator shall either be sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, or by e-mail. All notices given by e-mail shall be deemed given as of the business day following the day of transmission.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION